To lift or not to lift? That is the question. Well, I say LIFT! Many women are turned off by lifting heavy weights because they think they’re going to “get bulky and manly”…sorry to break it to you ladies, but you won’t! It took me two years of heavy lifting and eating more calories to put some intentional muscle on…it takes a lot of work! So don’t think you’re going to lift some weights for a month and look like the Hulk…sorry it ain’t happening!
I’m here to show you that with a healthy diet, you can lift heavy weights and look and feel feminine! Wanna get sexy curves? Drop fat? Get muscle definition? Lift heavy! Feeling STRONG is AMAZING and it will benefit other aspects of your life.
HERE are some of the benefits of lifting heavy…
- It will make you STRONG
- You will build CONFIDENCE in many areas of your life
- BUILDS muscle (which helps you look “toned”)
- BURNS more calories and sheds body fat
- You will feel like a BAD ASS
- STRENGTHENS connective tissues and bone
- You will feel good NAKED
- Getting MENTALLY stronger
- You can CHALLENGE yourself
- Get some nice CURVES
- Improve your quality of SLEEP
- Increase ENERGY