CINNAMON TOAST PUMPKIN SEEDS
I LOVE October and Halloween! I love pumpkin everything lol…basic I know!
Are you getting into the Halloween spirit and planning on carving pumpkins? Well, save those pumpkin seeds! They make a fantastic snack! Ooh even better…host a pumpkin carving party and ask everyone to give you their seeds and make a super batch for everyone to share!
Here’s a sweet and salty recipe that your taste buds will love! It’s super simple to make! Perfect to add to any granola or trail mix too…yum!
*If you’re making seeds from more than 1-2 pumpkins, you may need to double the recipe.
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1tsp vanilla
- pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put all ingredients in a bowl (expect the pumpkin seeds) and mix together
- Add pumpkin seeds and mix well.
- Spray baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Spread pumpkin seeds on baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes.