No time to make breakfast in the morning? Don’t skip it…your body needs the fuel! We know it’s hard to find time to make something nutritious in the morning, so this vegetable frittata is the perfect make-ahead breakfast. Make it Sunday night as part of your meal prep, and then store in the fridge or freezer. All you have to do Monday morning is slice a piece and heat it up while you get ready!
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of egg whites
- 3 large handfuls of spinach
- Any vegetables of choice: broccoli, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, cauliflower, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Chop up all of your vegetables
- Heat up 2 tbsp. of olive oil in a large pan
- Sauté all of you vegetables together until everything is fork tender
- While the vegetables are cooking, whisk together eggs, egg whites, and add a dash of salt and pepper
- Pour the whisked eggs over the vegetables and put the pan into the oven
- Bake for 25-30min or until edges of frittata are brown
- Slice like a pie and serve!